Welcome to the 2019 season with Greenwich Sports Club!
To play with GSC you must register on the Football Federation of Australia (FFA) site. Please have a credit card handy as payment is required at the time of registration.
Registration is age based and as you proceed the system will automatically select an age appropriate group. Team formation is then performed by the Club based on the number of registrations received for each age group and other factors such as any grading assessments.
Step 1 : GSC Registration - Use one of the links below and click on “Get started”.
Step 2 : Create your Football Account - EVERYONE will need to create a new Football Account in 2019. Create the Account using your email address (or Facebook or Google login if preferred). Note : A new photo is required as the old photos have not been migrated.
IMPORTANT: You will not be able to claim your previous participant history if your email address
does not match the email address used for registration in 2018. The Club will send all 2018 players an
email using their registered email address.
Please email the Football Registrar if you need to recover this address or no longer have access to the email address.
Step 3 : Verification email - is sent with a code number to verify the account.
Step 4 : Claim Profiles - After logging into your new Football Account you will be presented with a list of matching profiles from MyFootballClub where the email addresses prefectly match. Select "Me" on one profile and "Link" other profiles that you will manage from this account. Note: You must link any profiles shown at this stage in order to register them to the Club in the future.
Step 5: Registering - you will now be able to register any of the linked family members on your account or signup new players. The "Product Select" window will only offer selections appropriate to your age (as at 31/12/2018) and gender. For Junior players the Active Kids Voucher can be used to reduce the fees by $100.00.
VERY IMPORTANT: Only make data changes demanded to phone numbers (remove spaces as needed) etc. DO NOT provide a Middle Name/Initial as doing so seems to create a new duplicate FFA number!
Click here to start a GSC Junior Football Registration
Click here to start a GSC Senior Football Registration
Click here for a GSC Manager/Coach/Volunteer Registration
If you have any problems navigating the system or have a general question please :
- visit the Play Football Support site for a self-registration guide.
- call the FFA support desk on 02 8880 7983 Mon to Fri 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM AEST
- email the GSC President or Registrar and we will try to provide assistance.
What teams are GSC likely to have in 2019 ?
- Mixed Junior teams from age U6 to U18 (play Saturday morning)
- Mixed U13 (teams can choose to play a Saturday and/or Sunday competition)
- Girls teams from G8 to G18 (play Sunday morning)
- Mixed All Age, O35 and O45 (play Saturday/some Sunday afternoons)
- Women’s All Age and W35 (play Sunday afternoon)
The Club’s ability to form teams across each competition and age groups will depend on registrations received.
For Football membership fees this season please click here.
For payment policies, please refer to the Club’s fee policy.
Other Information that might be helpful
- Step 1: Review the relevant football information:
- Step 2: Review the club’s Player Selection and Grading Policy.
- Step 3: Review the club’s Member Protection Policy.
- Step 4: Consider a volunteer role. The Club cannot operate without the many people who support our players in roles such as Manager, Coach, Referee, and other support functions. In your registration, please let us know how you can help.
- Step 5: Have your questions asked and answered. Age Coordinators have been nominated for different player age groups. Click here to contact your Age Co-ordinator for all enquiries.
We hope you enjoy a happy and successful year with Greenwich.
Have a great season!
The Committee of Greenwich Sports Club.