Welcome to the 2018 Netball season with Greenwich Sports Club!
Greenwich participates in the winter competition of the Northern Suburbs Netball Association (“NSNA”) in Willoughby. For more information on this competition go to www.nsna.nsw.netball.com.au.
Registrations opened on Monday 15th January 2018 for the following competitions:
- NetSetGo (a modified form of netball): 8 & 9 yr olds (Saturday mornings)
- Netball: Juniors 10s to 12s (Friday evenings)
- Netball: Seniors 16+ (Saturday afternoons)
Our priority period will run from 15 January to 15 February - registrations will continue to be accepted after this time until the competition starts, provided there is capacity in the particular age group.
The Club’s ability to form teams across all competitions and age groups will depend on registrations received. GSC's Team Selection and Grading Policy gives preference to earlier registrations so PLEASE REGISTER EARLY!
Please note, different registration procedures are used by the governing bodies for Netball and Football, so you cannot pay a single membership fee for children playing both netball and football at the same time.
For Netball membership fees this season please click here.
Before You Register
- Step 1: Review the relevant netball information here.
- Step 2: Review the Club’s Team Selection and Grading Policy
- Step 3: Review the Club’s Member Protection Policy
- Step 4: For U8 / U9 only, you may nominate 1 or 2 friends you would like to have in your team. Please note that whilst we endeavour to place each child with a nominated friend, it is not always possible. It is not recommended that you list any more than 2 friends.
- Step 5: Playing up an age group. NSNA registrations are based on the calendar year in which a player was born, and the My Netball registration system below will automatically register your child in that age group. If you would like your child to be considered for playing up a year group (see Team Selection and Grading Policy), please tick the appropriate age group they would like to play in on the registration form. Please note, such requests cannot always be accommodated (see Team Selection Policy). However, please also note that it is NSNA policy that children aged 9 cannot play U10s Netball except in limited circumstances.
- Step 6: Consider a volunteer role. The Club cannot operate without the many people who support our players in roles such as Manager, Coach, Umpire, and other support functions. In your registration, please let us know how you can help.
- Step 7: Have your questions asked and answered. Click here for all netball enquiries.
My Netball Login
All NetSetGo and netball players for Greenwich Sports Club must register directly on the My Netball system, using the links below. Fees must be paid by credit card at the time of registration.
If you have played NetSetGo or netball for Netball NSW previously, you will need your My Netball login and password to register, which will have been emailed to you when you first registered on the My Netball system. If you do not have these details, please contact the registrar of the club you last played for.
First Time Players will receive a login upon registering below.
If you have any issues with registration, please contact our Netball Registrar on email@example.com. For all other queries, contact the Netball Convenor on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you enjoy a healthy, happy and successful year with Greenwich.
Have a great season!
Registration will be available commencing 15th January!
The Committee of Greenwich Sports Club