Welcome to the 2021 Netball season with Greenwich Sports Club!
|Fri Jan 15||Registrations open|
|Wed Feb 10||Registrations close|
|Sat Feb 20||Junior netball grading (if required). Times TBC|
|Sun Feb 21||Wet weather backup date for Grading|
|Fri Apr 23||Junior & Senior netball season commences|
|Sun May 9||Net Set Go season commences|
Greenwich participates in the winter competition of the Northern Suburbs Netball Association (NSNA) in Willoughby. For more information on this competition go to www.nsna.nsw.netball.com.au.
- NetSetGo (a modified form of netball): 7, 8 & 9 yr olds (Sunday mornings)
- Netball: Juniors 10s to 12s (Friday evenings)
- Netball: Seniors 16+ (Saturday afternoons)
Registrations will close on Wednesday 10th February. Thereafter further registrations may be accepted at the discretion of the Netball Registrar up until the NSNA competition commences provided there is capacity in the particular age group.
The Club’s ability to form teams across all competitions and age groups will depend on registrations received. If there are too many players for one team, but not enough to form a second team, selection will be done by order of registration. So PLEASE REGISTER EARLY to avoid missing out.
Please note, different registration procedures are used by the governing bodies for Netball and Football, so you cannot pay a single membership fee for children playing both Netball and Football during the same season.
For Netball membership fees this season please click here.
Before You Register
- Step 1: Review the relevant netball information here.
- Step 2: Review the Club’s Team Selection and Grading Policy
- Step 3: Review the Club’s Member Protection Policy
- Step 4: For U8 / U9 only, you may nominate 1 or 2 friends you would like to have in your team. Please note that whilst we endeavour to place each child with a nominated friend, it is not always possible. It is not recommended that you list any more than 2 friends.
- Step 5: Playing up an age group. NSNA registrations are based on the calendar year in which a player was born, and the My Netball registration system below will automatically register your child in that age group. If you would like your child to be considered for playing up a year group (see Team Selection and Grading Policy), please tick the appropriate age group they would like to play in on the registration form. Please note, such requests cannot always be accommodated (see Team Selection Policy). However, please also note that it is NSNA policy that children aged 9 cannot play U10s Netball except in limited circumstances.
- Step 6: Consider a volunteer role. The Club cannot operate without the many people who support our players in roles such as Manager, Coach, Umpire, and other support functions. In your registration, please let us know how you can help.
- Step 7: Have your questions asked and answered. Click here for all netball enquiries.
Netball Connect Login
All NetSetGo and Netball players for Greenwich Sports Club must register directly on the Netball Connect system using the links below. Fees must be paid by credit card at the time of registration.
Please note this is a new website for registration – it is no longer done via the MyNetball website. All players/parents will need to register as a new user unless you already have a login with Netball Connect. Your MyNetball ID is no longer applicable.
- Click here for NET SET GO REGISTRATION (players turning 7, 8 or 9 during 2021)
- Click here for NETBALL REGISTRATION (players turning 10, 11 or 12 during 2021 and Senior players)
Important: Registrations will close on 10th February to allow sufficient time to form teams!
We hope you enjoy a healthy, happy and successful year with Greenwich. The Committee of Greenwich Sports Club