Football Team Administration
Managers have various responsibilities as detailed in the Manager’s Handout provided at the Manager’s Meeting at the beginning of the season. This webpage provides Team Managers with access to various resources needed to perform their responsibilities.
- 2017 Football Scheduled Training Times and Locations
- Complete Member Protection Declaration
- Register as a Volunteer with FFA
- Book Training Field/Time
- Allocate Shirt Numbers (U12/G12 and older)
Game Day Administration
- Forfeit Match
- Print Miniroos Match Card - U6 & U7
- Print Miniroos Match Card - U8 to U11
- Print ID Sheets & Match Cards (U12/G12 and up)
- Input Game Scores & Statistics
- Order Uniforms
- Order Equipment
- Submit Team Information and Photos for GSC Yearbook
- Email Players, Manager and Coaches
- Obtain/Change Team Contact Details
- Insurance Claims. If you need to make a claim for a football injury, please review FNSW's insurance information flyer here. To make a claim, please access the form here. The website for FNSW's insurance provider is www.jltsport.com.au/fnsw.
For NSFA policies and procedures, including the Code of Conduct and Miniroos & Competition Manuals, click here to be directed to the NSFA website.